Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Day 12": Last Beach Biome level completed

Day 12 has been completed, the last Beach mission. This Errand was dubbed Catcher in the Fruit. I feel it was slightly lazily made, but I don't feel how it can be put together otherwise. I don't want the player buried underneath a hoarde of black blocks, after all.

In this Errand, as blocks fall from the sky, you avoid being crushed to collect 45 fruits in 2 minutes. As time goes along, the blocks will eventually form annoying towers over which there might be fruits.


I'm glad to have finally finished the Beach Biome. Now I can move onto the Desert environment!

2 comments:

turboRamble said...

I think the blocks shouldn't be squares. They don't seem to fit the rest of the game. Could you possible make them circles or something that build upon each other, sinking down just slightly into the other to make an interesting terrain?

iluvfuz said...

Yeah, I was thinking something similar. I think that's actually a good idea. I can try using circles that sink to about semicircle and see how that works. I mainly just need to make it look decent and playable.

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 iluvfuz.